Membership in CollectionForum.com brings you access to the top Collection Gurus in the world!
Strategic Negotiations International
President of Strategic Negotiations International, Elms is acclaimed by many as America's business coach on negotiation skills.
During a speaking career than spans over 20 years Barry has given over 2000 presentations worldwide. His energetic style and dynamic message will keep you on the edge of your seat.
Barry's entertaining and inspiring material is appreciated by a portfolio of clients that includes, General Motors, Ford Motor Credit, American Express, Verizon, Dell Computers, Shell Oil, The Federal Reserve, and many other leading companies.
Barry was born and educated in England and has worked in Sales, Customer service, and Credit Management, as well as being CEO of companies in both Europe and America. In addition to being a world class public speaker Barry is also the author of numerous video and audio programs including: "Negotiate your way to success", "Advanced Negotiation skills", "Dialing for Dollars" and "The Art of Getting Paid'.
Commercial Collection Agency Association of the Commercial Law League of America
Emil Hartleb has over 40 years experience in the commercial collection industry. He is currently the Executive Director of the Commercial Collection Agency Association of the Commercial Law League of America.
He was the Chief Operatiing Officer of the largest commercial collection agency in the U.S., and also President of Receivable Outsource Management (ROM), an accounts receivable management outsourcing company.
Upon retiring, he was a seminar leader for Dun & Bradstreet Business Education Division (BES) and authored several of BES' courses on accounts receivable management, credit decision making, strategic planning and budgeting.
Principal of Receivable Training Associates and former head of Training and Development for Dun & Bradstreet / Receivable Management Services. John's responsibilities over his 34 years with D&B / RMS included:
- The analysis, development and delivery of customized training programs for over 600 Operations and Sales Associates at 14 locations of D&B RMS US and Canada.
- Development and delivery of customized training programs for D&B RMS Education Service customers.
- Team Leader for the RMS Collection Workstation User Interface -- The D&B RMS Workstation Development Team designed the Collector Workstation User Interface
- Analysis of the information needs and development of customized reports using SmartStream Decision Support® software.
- Workflow, audit and process analysis of internal and external customers.