What People Get Away With
The resource you have requested is available only to current members.
"It's amazing what some stores will let people get away with nowadays," marvels one Mid-West credit manager. He cites the case of a store "so hungry for business" it apparently abandoned even minimal precautions. A clerk received a phone purchase for a $2,500 item. The caller gave a credit card number, but said he couldn't pick up the merchandise personally and instead would send a friend to pick up his purchase. Learn five other scams this department has encountered, and the specific steps they take to combat them. . . . (to read the remainder of this article, please log in below.)
If you are a current member, log in using the form below.
If you are not a member, we invite you to view the subscriber benefits at Membership Benefits
If you are a current member and have forgotten your password, enter your email address below, and your password will be emailed to you.
If your membership has expired and you wish to renew, visit the Membership Benefits Page.
Membership has its advantages
to CollectionForum.com gets you instant access
- Collection Letters in our easy-to-use download section that you can start to use today to begin tackling all your thorny collection issues
- Expert advice from from the leading experts on all aspects of collections
- Downloadable checklists to help you manage your collections
- Downloadable letters that are ready to go right away or easily modified to fit your situation
- Access to our excluse, members-only Collection Forum, where you can reach out to peers and experts to find solutions to your toughest collection and A/R issues.
- And much more!
Subscribe today and get all this and more. Just $99 and $12.95 per month thereafter.
Join now using our secure
online order form.