Six Guidelines for Improving Cash Flow With a Telephone Collections Program
The resource you have requested is available only to current members.
Remember when credit analysis was the primary focus of credit management? "That's all changed now," contends one New Jersey credit manager. "Today, credit professionals are under a lot of pressure from their companies to improve cash flow, and this is where their new focus is." And what's the best way to improve cash flow? His preference is the telephone. And he contends that anyone seeking to establish an effective telephone collections program should keep six major points in mind: . . . (to read the remainder of this article, please log in below.)
If you are a current member, log in using the form below.
If you are not a member, we invite you to view the subscriber benefits at Membership Benefits
If you are a current member and have forgotten your password, enter your email address below, and your password will be emailed to you.
If your membership has expired and you wish to renew, visit the Membership Benefits Page.
Membership has its advantages
to CollectionForum.com gets you instant access
- Collection Letters in our easy-to-use download section that you can start to use today to begin tackling all your thorny collection issues
- Expert advice from from the leading experts on all aspects of collections
- Downloadable checklists to help you manage your collections
- Downloadable letters that are ready to go right away or easily modified to fit your situation
- Access to our excluse, members-only Collection Forum, where you can reach out to peers and experts to find solutions to your toughest collection and A/R issues.
- And much more!
Subscribe today and get all this and more. Just $99 and $12.95 per month thereafter.
Join now using our secure
online order form.