Customizing Collection Strategies on Business Credit Cards
Business credit card issuers deal with a wide variety of businesses in diverse industries. Furthermore, some of these businesses may be relatively new while others may be seasonal, either of which present specific challenges. So the same collection strategy doesn't work for all. That's why Advanta Bancorp. (Spring House, Pa.), an affiliate of Advanta Corporation, diversifies its collection strategies to match cardholders' businesses.
- what resources Advanta uses to determines what part of its lifecycle a business is in
- When the late fee is charged
- How delinquencies are measured according to risk and what collection strategies they use depending on the risk
- variables used by their call center predictive dialers
- strategies used to script calls
. . . (to read the remainder of this article, please log in below.)