The resource you have requested is available only to current members.
Even though it has been years since this credit manager was a full-time collector, she tries to make at least a dozen collection calls a day. In particular, she tries to handle some of the more seriously delinquent accounts personally to make certain that the right amount of pressure is being brought to bear to motivate customers to remit payment as quickly as possible. Her goal is to be assertive but not aggressive, and to be insistent and persistent about getting paid quickly. Here's an interesting situation she ran into that taught her some good lessons about thoroughness in collecting, along with the three key principles of collecting that she became "reaquainted" with. . . . (to read the remainder of this article, please log in below.)
If you are a current member, log in using the form below.
If you are not a member, we invite you to view the subscriber benefits at Membership Benefits
If you are a current member and have forgotten your password, enter your email address below, and your password will be emailed to you.
If your membership has expired and you wish to renew, visit the Membership Benefits Page.
Membership has its advantages
to CollectionForum.com gets you instant access
- Collection Letters in our easy-to-use download section that you can start to use today to begin tackling all your thorny collection issues
- Expert advice from from the leading experts on all aspects of collections
- Downloadable checklists to help you manage your collections
- Downloadable letters that are ready to go right away or easily modified to fit your situation
- Access to our excluse, members-only Collection Forum, where you can reach out to peers and experts to find solutions to your toughest collection and A/R issues.
- And much more!
Subscribe today and get all this and more. Just $99 and $12.95 per month thereafter.
Join now using our secure
online order form.