Collecting For Collections
The resource you have requested is available only to current members.
Garbage can be a delicate subject when it comes to credit and collection. While customers have a choice among trash removal services--and competition is keen--they have no choice about having their debris picked up and taken away. City, county and health officials will step in with orders and fines. Even so, there are the slow-pays and the no-pays that must be dealt with. This article covers: What credit steps are taken when they signup customers; what the collection protocol they use for delinquent customers; how they handle those who didn't pay when they try to come back to Waste Management; handling language barriers; the differences on commercial accounts. . . . (to read the remainder of this article, please log in below.)
If you are a current member, log in using the form below.
If you are not a member, we invite you to view the subscriber benefits at Membership Benefits
If you are a current member and have forgotten your password, enter your email address below, and your password will be emailed to you.
If your membership has expired and you wish to renew, visit the Membership Benefits Page.
Membership has its advantages
to CollectionForum.com gets you instant access
- Collection Letters in our easy-to-use download section that you can start to use today to begin tackling all your thorny collection issues
- Expert advice from from the leading experts on all aspects of collections
- Downloadable checklists to help you manage your collections
- Downloadable letters that are ready to go right away or easily modified to fit your situation
- Access to our excluse, members-only Collection Forum, where you can reach out to peers and experts to find solutions to your toughest collection and A/R issues.
- And much more!
Subscribe today and get all this and more. Just $99 and $12.95 per month thereafter.
Join now using our secure
online order form.