An Innovative & Proven Strategy For Solving Collection Problems Before They Occur
The resource you have requested is available only to current members.
In some cases, unanticipated cash-flow problems will slow up a customer's payments. In other cases, the customer never really intended to pay you within terms anyway. There may not be much you can do about the first group. But, as this credit veteran shows, there are ways of solidifying payment commitments up front. When Sales presents her with a marginal account, Credit Manager Mary Lynn Jordan of Projections Unlimited, Inc. sends out when she calls a "goofy little terms letter." It basically says that if payment exceeds 45 days, credit terms (3/10, net 30) may be withdrawn. . . . (to read the remainder of this article, please log in below.)
If you are a current member, log in using the form below.
If you are not a member, we invite you to view the subscriber benefits at Membership Benefits
If you are a current member and have forgotten your password, enter your email address below, and your password will be emailed to you.
If your membership has expired and you wish to renew, visit the Membership Benefits Page.
Membership has its advantages
to CollectionForum.com gets you instant access
- Collection Letters in our easy-to-use download section that you can start to use today to begin tackling all your thorny collection issues
- Expert advice from from the leading experts on all aspects of collections
- Downloadable checklists to help you manage your collections
- Downloadable letters that are ready to go right away or easily modified to fit your situation
- Access to our excluse, members-only Collection Forum, where you can reach out to peers and experts to find solutions to your toughest collection and A/R issues.
- And much more!
Subscribe today and get all this and more. Just $99 and $12.95 per month thereafter.
Join now using our secure
online order form.