Collection Agency Scams and Ripoffs
The resource you have requested is available only to current members.
A while back Mary Zarwecki, Credit Manager at Fort Worth Paper received a call from Mark Roberts a salesperson from Wasserman, Levy & McCarthy, a collection agency located in Sun City Florida. It was an opportune call for Roberts, in that several days before Mary had made a collection call to her company's customer, ABCO Printing. ABCO owed $5,000 and had been past due for five months. The collection call did not go well. ABCO told Mary that they disputed the account because of faulty merchandise and would not pay the account until an adjustment was made. . . . (to read the remainder of this article, please log in below.)
If you are a current member, log in using the form below.
If you are not a member, we invite you to view the subscriber benefits at Membership Benefits
If you are a current member and have forgotten your password, enter your email address below, and your password will be emailed to you.
If your membership has expired and you wish to renew, visit the Membership Benefits Page.
Membership has its advantages
to CollectionForum.com gets you instant access
- Collection Letters in our easy-to-use download section that you can start to use today to begin tackling all your thorny collection issues
- Expert advice from from the leading experts on all aspects of collections
- Downloadable checklists to help you manage your collections
- Downloadable letters that are ready to go right away or easily modified to fit your situation
- Access to our excluse, members-only Collection Forum, where you can reach out to peers and experts to find solutions to your toughest collection and A/R issues.
- And much more!
Subscribe today and get all this and more. Just $99 and $12.95 per month thereafter.
Join now using our secure
online order form.